We hope you are well and would like to begin once again by apologising for the amount of information we wish to share with you. The good news is that we are ready to launch our new G Suite digital learning platform and that the Hasmonean High School Charitable Trust is ready to launch an exciting and inspiring summer Kodesh programme.
We will be emailing three separate letters to parents today:
- A letter to parents who have children in Years 7, 8, 9, 10 or 12
- A letter to parents who have children in Year 11
- A letter to parents who have children in Year 13
They will include important information about:
- Our plans for the launch of the G Suite digital learning platform from Monday 27th April for Years 7-12. This includes how your children can access their timetables for online learning, each of their online classes and the work which will be set to support their learning.
- Information for Year 11 about their GCSE and BTEC results, re-sit examinations, studies this term and plans for them to commence their A Level/ BTEC studies from next week.
- Information for Year 13 about their A Level and BTEC results, re-sit examinations, university applications and how they will be supported by the school.
Please ensure that you pass on the information that you will receive in these letters to your children to enable them to access their online learning materials.
Please do bear in mind that staff have only very recently been trained in how to use G Suite. Ordinarily we would have a much longer period to train staff and transition to this new platform. However, given that we want to provide students with the benefits that this platform can bring as quickly as possible, we have chosen to launch it sooner rather than later. Please bear with our teachers as they familiarise themselves with all of its functions: we are incredibly grateful to them for embracing this new technology at such short notice. We will also be monitoring students’ timetables and will be able to adjust it as we receive feedback from staff, parents and students.
A letter was sent to all parents yesterday about how we can support your children with their mental health and well-being.
Tomorrow, you will receive extremely exciting news about a summer Kodesh programme run by the Hasmonean High School Charitable Trust and an important message from the Trustees of Hasmonean Multi-Academy Trust.
With kind regards,
Mr A McClusky – CEO, Hasmonean MAT
Mrs D Lebrett – Headteacher, Hasmonean Boys’ School
Mrs K Brice – Headteacher Hasmonean Girls’ School
Rabbi J Golker – Menahel, Hasmonean MAT